Leaves are changing. Air is getting crisp. And fall fashion is out in full force. When Schar asked me to be part of its gluten-free S’more Schar campaign this fall, I jumped on the opportunity.
Who doesn’t want to eat chocolate, marshmallows and gluten-free graham crackers and then write about it? No friend of mine, that’s who.
Schar sent me this amazing care package with all the s’more essentials – Schar’s gluten-free graham crackers, Hershey’s chocolate bars and marshmallow squares. I melted faster than the chocolate when I opened the package. Drool-fest, people.
These are GREAT for those of us wanting to enjoy the flavors of s’mores but don’t quite have the time, energy or weather for a bonfire.
- 1 package of Schar graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 milk chocolate bars
- 12 marshmallow squares
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers finely, using your method of preference. (I just used the plastic bag and mash technique. Those are technical terms.)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and melted butter.
- Slightly grease a 12 muffin pan and evenly divide crumb mixture into each cup. Press crumbs down firmly to form a base.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- While it’s baking, break apart chocolate bars.
- Once out of the oven, add chocolate and marshmallow to the top of the each piece of graham cracker crust.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. If you’d like a brown top on your marshmallows, turn on bronze and let bake for an additional minute or two.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing bites and placing them on a drying rack.
Tip: You may be tempted to eat these delicious bites of heaven as soon as they come out of the oven, but I assure you they taste soooo much better once they have cooled completely (just my opinion).
Now for the fun part! Want to try these yummy gluten-free graham crackers for yourself (FOR FREE)?
Just visit smoreschar.com, select @glutenfreehungrygal from the dropdown menu, enter your info and BOOM! You’ll get a free sample mailed to your house. This offer is valid to the first 20,000 people who enter so act quickly. You don’t want to miss out.
You’ll be making these bad boys in no time!
I’m so excited about this product. I used to love graham crackers before I had to go gluten-free, and I just haven’t been able to find anything comparable since. Until now.
These are it!
I don’t just eat them as s’more treats. I like to put peanut butter or icing on them and enjoy them as a snack/dessert. Bonus, Schar graham crackers have portion packs, so you don’t accidentally eat the whole package in one sitting ;). They would be great to use in your kids’ (or your own) lunchbox too.
Let me know what you think once your sample arrives in the mail!