Great news! I finally did it. I took the plunge and bought the domain name www.glutenfreehungrygirl.com.
If you want to follow my blog, make sure you subscribe here! This will ensure you get my recipes and updates sent directly to you.
Also, if you already have my blog bookmarked or favorited, make sure you update it to www.glutenfreehungrygirl.com.
I appreciate all of your support during this exciting transition.
On a side note, my coworker brought in fudge today to kick off the holiday season. I posted a picture on my Instagram (@gfhungrygirl) and my followers showed some interest in the recipe.
I asked him for it, and he said I could share.
- 12 ounces marshmallow crème
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 5 1/3 ounces evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Combine marshmallow, sugar, milk, butter and salt in saucepan. Bring to full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in chips until smooth. Stir in vanilla and nuts.
3. Pour into greased 8-inch pan and chill until set.