In case you haven’t noticed, I love pizza.
You may have read my recent post about gluten-free english muffin pizzas. Today, I’m sharing another unique pizza recipe. Because, why not?
I like to call it a gluten-free pizzadilla. It’s a combination of a quesadilla and pizza. Pizzadillas are super easy to make and add a fun twist to a traditional pizza (or quesadilla depending on how you look at it).
- 2 corn or gluten-free flour tortillas (I used ALDI gluten-free tortillas)
- Gluten-free pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Additional topics of your choice (I used gluten-free pepperonis)
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet and top with pizza sauce and cheese. It’s important not to overdo it on the pizza sauce to avoid a soggy final product.
- Place the second tortilla on top of the first to create the quesadilla.
- Top the quesadilla with pizza sauce, cheese and any other additional pizza toppings. Again, go light on the sauce.
- Broil pizzadilla in the oven for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Leave the oven door cracked to get a more even broil.
- That’s it! Enjoy your gluten-free pizzadilla.