Gluten-free food is expensive.
I love this cookbook because it is full of easy, quick, gluten-free recipes.
When I first got the cookbook I had hard time deciding what recipe to try first, but I ended up picking the gluten-free chicken salad recipe.
It turned out great.
I can’t wait to make other recipes from the book. I’m most excited to try the mint brownies and peanut butter bars next.
- 1 pound (2 large breasts) chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 green onions
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/3 cup salted nuts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon real salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut grapes in half. Dice the green onions and celery.
- Combine chicken, grapes, onions and celery.
- Pour the dressing over the top and mix until everything is well coated. Add the salted nuts.
Enter here to win a copy of Gluten-Free on a Budget:
Gluten-Free on a Budget is available for purchase on Amazon now.