Have you heard?
Glutino has gluten-free English muffins! And they are tasty. I know. I know. They’ve had gluten-free English muffins for a while now but they are new-to-me, and I’m thrilled about it.
English muffins weren’t really something I knew I loved until I couldn’t eat them anymore when I went gluten-free.
A big reason I love them is because I often use them to make a gluten-free English muffin pizza. If you haven’t tried a gluten-free English muffin pizza you’re missing out. It’s such a quick, yummy snack or meal option.
In fact, at one of my childhood birthday parties, my friends and I went on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. When we got back to my house we each got to make a “personalized” English muffin pizza with toppings of our choice. It may seem silly now but I remember it like it was yesterday. It was so fun to customize our ‘order’ and help make the snack. Shout out to my parents for the fun idea.
- Gluten-free English muffin(s) – Glutino
- Gluten-free pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any additional gluten-free toppings – pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
- Thaw gluten-free English muffin(s), separate the two parts of the muffin(s) and place on baking sheet.
- Top English muffin halves with sauce and other toppings.
- In the oven, broil English muffin pizzas until the cheese melts (1-5 minutes).
Obviously, these English muffins are good for breakfast too. I’ve been having them with peanut butter recently and loving it.
* I was provided the English muffins to review by Glutino. I was not required to write a positive feature. These are my own thoughts and experiences.