1. If I’m putting it in my mouth, it’s because I can eat it. I didn’t forget I’m gluten-free. There are tons of naturally gluten-free foods – cheese, veggies, fruit, potatoes, beans, rice, meat, corn, etc.
2. When I pass up appetizers or rolls at a restaurant, it’s not because I’m watching my figure. It’s because I have to. Don’t judge me for it. I’m gluten-free.
3. I can’t drink a normal beer with you. No matter what. Stop asking.
4. Having a cheat meal is not an option. It’s not even something I consider.
5. Gluten-free does not necessarily mean healthy. Sure, there are a lot of healthy gluten-free options, but there are also a lot of unhealthy options.
6. Being gluten-free is not the same as being vegan. There are similarities, but they are not the same thing. I eat meat.